ILAC International College is a leader in Career Colleges, offering high-quality professional business programs. ILAC College was established as a partner to the award-winning English Language School; International Language Academy of Canada- ILAC (www.ilac.com). We are growing quickly with great opportunities for excellent instructors. Our students come from 70 countries with high skills, education and high levels of motivation to gain knowledge and experience in the Canadian workplace. Our lead program is Service Excellence for Business. Our students come to study “the art of Customer Service Skills ” which are life skills that will set them for success in any field from hospitality to business services.
As an ILAC SEB Program College Instructor, you are a customer service oriented professional who comes from a customer-centric business environment and have the knowledge and experience in the service industry, with the ability to function in a fast-paced, highly dynamic setting. You understand and autonomously use the principles of adult learning in your teachings while mastering classroom group dynamics. You view students as clients and learners and have invested interest in their learning and progression in class, and post their learning experience.
What you could be doing:
- Contributing to our unique SEB (Service Excellence for Business) program.
- Teaching & mentoring students in areas like:
- Customer Service,
- Event Planning,
- Food & Beverages,
- Front Desk Services,
- Sales Fundamentals,
- Leadership, Canadian Workplace Essentials,
- Human Resources).
- Working with talented professionals who come from around the globe.
- Working with experienced professionals in the business and education industry.
- Learning and sharpening your skills as you help develop others.
We are looking for you, a recent graduate who brings:
- 2 to 3 years of business related experience in the service industry, in one or more of the following Hospitality, Lodging, and Retail fields:
- Front Desk
- Event planning
- Customer Service
- Food & Beverages
- Teaching experience is an asset
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently, resolve problems and make decisions per policies and procedures;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong English language skills; other languages is an asset;
- Commitment to excellence and integrity in teaching and learning;
Your Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 24 months of working or teaching experience in the service industry in the past 10 years immediately before your application to this job (or a combination of both, work and teaching), and one of the following:
- A Bachelor degree from a University or a post-secondary institution in Canada, or equivalent to a Bachelor degree in Canada if your Bachelor degree is from outside Canada
- Diploma/Certificate from a recognized college in Ontario (or equivalent if from outside Ontario);
- 48 months of working or teaching experience in the service industry in the past 10 years proceeding your application to this job (or a combination of both, work and teaching)
Apply now! We are accepting applications Immediately.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and include the position you’re applying for in the subject of the email or apply online below.