ILAC International College is hiring NOW!
ILAC International College is a leader in Career Colleges offering high-quality programs. The College was established as a partner to the award winning English Language School; International Language Academy of Canada- ILAC (www.ilac.com) The College is new but growing quickly with lots of opportunities for excellent instructors.
Title: Qualified Instructors needed for:
- TESOL Programs
Organization: ILAC International College
Hours of Operation: from 2:30 to 7:30 PM
- Accepting applications Immediately
- A bachelor degree, preferably in a related field;
- A Master’s degree in TESL/TESOL, Applied Linguistics, Linguistics, Second Language Acquisition, Adult Education or comparable field preferred;
- A TESOL certificate is a must;
- Minimum of 4000 hours of teaching ESL to adults;
- Experience teaching internationally and domestically preferred;
- Great organizational skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently, resolve problems and make decisions in accordance with policies and procedures;
- Availability to teach several sessions and various topics
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Commitment to excellence and integrity in teaching and learning;
Job Type: Contract
- Toronto, ON
*Please note all International Staff must have the necessary Visa requirements.